Employee users can apply on behalf of someone else. While we recommend that public users apply for their own permits, there may be some situations where an employee needs to start an application for someone else.
- Go to your ViewPoint Cloud site and log in.
- Click on Home and then navigate to the specific application.
- Click Start to begin!
- On the Choose An Applicant page, begin typing in the applicant's name.
- If they don't already have a ViewPoint Cloud account: Choose the Add User option from the drop down menu. You'll then be prompted to enter in their email address, phone number, and address.
- If they already have a ViewPoint Cloud account: Select them from the drop down menu.
Please note: In order to apply for a permit online, the applicant must have an email address. If they don't have an email address, they can use their mobile number and receive emails as text message. Please see the following article for more information: What if the applicant doesn't have an email address?