How to create fees
- Go to the Record Type and click on the Fee tab.
- For a new fee: In the Create A Fee section, enter in a Fee Label and Account number (optional) and click Create Fee.
- To edit an already existing fee: Click on the Fee Label that you wish to access.
To add calculations to the fee:
- Click on the Fee label to access that fee.
- Click on the "Click to Add a New Calculation" button.
Please note: In this section, you can also:
- Edit the Fee Label.
- Edit the Account Number.
- Add an Overall Minimum or Maximum Amount.
- Delete a fee calculation.
Be sure to click Update to apply those changes.
When adding a new calculation, you have several options:
- Flat fee
- % of
- % of another fee
You can also choose to add conditions, which means the fee calculation will only apply when that condition is met (for example, a certain selection is made on the form).
Please note: The following field types can be used for conditions:
- Drop down
For more on conditions, see the following article: Including Conditions on Fee Calculations
Don't forget! Click Add to add the condition to the fee calculation. Then when finished with the calculation, click Done.
How to assign Fees to a Payment step
- Go to the Workflow tab and click on the name of the Workflow you wish to work on.
- To add a new Payment step: Click on Click to Add a New Step toward the bottom of the section.
- To access an already existing Payment step: Click on the Payment step.
- Use the Fees drop down menu to select the fee and click Add.
- Repeat for each fee you wish to add to that step.
- Click Done when finished.
To delete fees assigned in this step: Click on the trashcan icon next to the fee you wish to remove.