- Go to edit the document you wish to copy.
- Click on the Source Code button (</>) in the tool bar.
- Select the text and then copy (right click and select Copy from the menu or CTRL + C)
- Add a new document (in a new Record Type or the same one, depending on where you wish to add this new document).
- Click on the document and click on the Source Code button in its tool bar.
- Paste the text (right click and select Paste from the menu or CTRL + V) into the text box.
- Save the document.
To make further edits to the new document:
- Switch back to the regular text view (as opposed to the Source Code) and make your changes.
- Be sure to update the Data Merge tags if you've added this document to another Record Type.