The Ledger Report is designed to help reconcile payments made through your ViewPoint Cloud side. This report is available in the Payments section and includes the following columns by default:
- The RecordID column is the record/permit number that's automatically assigned to the application
- The Type is the Record Type
- The Label and Account columns are the fee labels and account numbers that you can associated with each fee in the workflow steps.
- The Label is helpful for both employee users, for reporting purposes, and also for applicants because it gives them a clearer explanation of what the fee is for.
- Account is mostly for the employee's reference, specifically anyone who needs to get a breakdown of how the funds should be broken out by account.
- Amount is the specific fee amount the applicant paid
- Date Paid is the date the applicant paid the fee
- Method shows if the applicant paid by credit card, check, or cash.
This report can be further customized to include additional form fields, locations, property information, etc. It can also be filtered by Record Types, Date Ranges, Labels, Account Numbers, and Payment Method.
Like all other reports, this report can be exported as a CSV for further manipulation in Excel or importing into any financial software.