Go to the specific Record Type (Settings > Record Type) and click on the Form tab.
To delete a form field:
- Scroll down to the field
- Hover over the field name.
- Click on the X that appears on the upper left of the field.
- Click on Deactivate on the pop up that appears on the page.
To delete a section:
- Scroll down to the section.
- Hover over the section name.
- Click on the X that appears on the upper right of the section.
- Click Deactivate on the pop up that appears on that page.
When a section is deleted, all of the fields in that section are also deleted.
Please note: When you delete a field or a section, you may need to review and edit the following:
- Conditional fields or sections on the form that depended on the information deleted.
- Data merge tags being used in Document Templates
- Permit fees that are dependent on the deleted fields.
If the deleted fields or sections were being used for any of the above, you will need to reset them.