Workflows are the most detailed level of an application and outlines the process an application goes through once the form is submitted in order to be approved and a permit issued. This is where each specific type of permit or license is defined.
Defined at the Workflow level:
- Payments due and Fees
- Sign Off Departments
- Inspections required (& inspection checklists)
- Documents that are issued (e.g. permits or licenses)
- The order of steps
To create a Workflow:
- Go to the specific Record Type
- Click on the Workflows tab
- Click on the Workflow's name
- To add a new workflow, use the Add a Workflow section on the right side of the page.
- You can also choose when steps are active: Either after the previous step is completed or concurrently with the previous step
For more information, please see How to Configure a Workflow.