Users, who are either Administrators or Record Type Administrators, can add extra steps to a record, in addition to the steps that are already a part of that workflow.
To add a review, approval, payment, inspection, or document to an existing record, click on Add New in the Timeline section. Choose one of the workflow steps from the drop down menu:
- Add a label that explains what that step is for, such as Land Development Review.
- This can create a "hold" on a permit or license application.
- Add a label to describe the fee and the amount
- Add a label and assign the document that's issued
- Add a label and assign Inspection Types.
New steps are automatically placed before the current active step.