Forms are the applications that your citizens will fill out to apply for a particular permit or license. For each Record Type, you'll need to create a form. All of the Workflows within that Record Type use the same form.
To access a form, go to the Record Type and click on the Form tab.
Forms are made up of Sections and Fields. Fields are created within Sections.
To create a Section:
- Click on Add A New Section toward the bottom of the page.
- Choose from Single Entry or Multi Entry.
- Single Entry: The applicant enters the information in that section only once.
- Multi Entry: The applicant can enter multiple sets of the fields in that section.
You can rearrange the order of sections by clicking and holding on the drag icon in the top left of each form section and dragging it to the desired position.
To edit a section’s properties: click its title. The “Edit Section” sidebar will appear on the right side of the screen. From here, you can change the section’s title by typing in the “Label” text box.
To add Fields:
- Click on Add A New Field within the section you'd like to add the field to.
- Choose from one of the following field types:
- Short Text
- Long Text
To move a field, hover over it to reveal the drag icon. Click and drag the drag icon to reposition the field. Please note: you can only move a field within its section.