A Record is comprised of:
- The application or form that's submitted for a permit, license, or code complaint.
- A Workflow, which outlines the process that follow the application, such as fees, approvals, reviews, inspections, and the issuance of documents. This is defined as the Timeline on the Record page.
On a Record page, you can view:
- The application that was submitted.
- Applicant and location information (if it's being collected at the start of the application).
- The Timeline, which displays completed steps, steps that are in progress, and steps that haven't been reached yet.
- Attachments added during the application or review process.
- Comments made through the Conversation sections within each step.